Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feedback on Topiramate

I just wanted to take a short moment to let all of you know how the addition of Topiramate to the medication regimen of my patients is working.  So far we have had many great reports.  The common comment is that "I just don't feel like eating."  The other thing that I routinely hear is that "I don't crave carbs, they just taste bad when I eat them."  I have had numerous patients that were stuck on plateaus, or were in a rut, that have gone on Topiramate in addition to their phentermine, and are now losing weight again. 

Most of the patients who have been taking Topiramate report NO side effects.  I have had three reports of headache, one report of tiredness, and a report of itchy rash.  Two other minor items were reported but we are not sure they are related to the topirimate.  Considering that hundreds of my patients are now taking it, I would say that the rate of any side effects is very low, and that they are non-serious in nature.  Any reported side effects stopped when the drug was stopped.

All in all, I think it is working great.  I would encourage you to add Topiramate to your regimen if you need additional appetite control, carb-craving control, or just need a "jumpstart."  I hope this update is helpful to you all

Wickham

1 comment:

  1. I think with the right amount of content and well written content you can make it happen.


    adipex 37.5

    ReplyDelete