Monday, March 14, 2011

About UNC

Occasionally I post about subjects other than diet.  I had the chance to attend the ACC Mens Basketball Tournament this weekend.  The games were great!  For those of you who watched, you probably noticed that UNC came out each day playing cold - almost unmotivated in a way.  As I give this some thought, I think I know why.  Coach Williams, if you see this post, I hope you will try this strategy in the NCAA tournament.  9 days ago UNC looked like the best team in the country as they demolished Duke in Chapel Hill.  That team looked fired up!  So what was the difference between then and the tourney?  The difference was in the starters.  The starters 9 days ago were the walk on senoirs led by former Cresset Christian Academy standout Van Hatchell.  He personally set the tone with his aggressive play from the start.  Even I got fired up from my living room.  The entire team and arena responded to this, and played inspired all night.  Let the walkons set the tone from the start - it is apparent that they play like there is no tommorow.  After 2 minutes take them out.  So, coach if you're listening consider this - start Van and his gang and they will set the tone for you.  They won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment