Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Big Day Today - Wednesday February 19th

Start of Day 5 of the KE Diet

Ok readers, day 5 of the KE Diet is here.  Today I get some repeat testing.  I'll get a recheck of my labs - blood chemistries, etc.  I'll have my weight and body composition analyzed on the InBody 720 (http://www.inbodystore.com/InBody720) - a very cool device which will give much detail on my fat mass, my lean mass, and the distribution of both.  I'll also be rechecking my metabolic rate with the Korr CardioCoach CO2 (http://korr.com/products/cardiocoach/) - a precise way to know if my metabolic rate is changing.  One thing about the KE Diet - I give every patient a thorough evaluation before and during the process.  You will know exactly what your body is doing in response to this diet process. I think the feed back from this diagnostic testing is very useful.  Just like a diet journal, it gives instant feedback on your progress and motivates you to continue trying.  I will be sharing the results with you tomorrow morning (my official weigh in will be on the InBody 720 later today).

I did well yesterday, and slept well last night.  Work was not a problem.  I felt no weakness or tiredness.  I was not hungry at all during the day yesterday.  Between 6pm and 8pm last night I felt some hunger and a "psychological desire" to have dinner.  I did some extra work at the office last evening and had a cup of broth, and all of that passed.  I woke up this morning with no sensation of hunger.  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March the 17th.  Details can be found on our website - www.paweightloss.com.  Also, be "cool and up to speed" by following me on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.    See you at the office!

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment