Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm Starting Day 7 of the KE Diet

Todays Weigh in was a Shot In the Arm!

As you readers know, as of yesterday I had lost 9.4 pounds.  That was good and I was glad about that.  However, my rate of weight loss had slowed.  I wasn't so thrilled about this.  So, I drank more water yesterday, and restricted my broth intake and Bam!  I weighed 247.6 this morning!  That means I have lost 12.8 pounds in 6 days.  I am excited about this and it is motivating - a real "shot in the arm" if you will.

Just a word about day to day functioning - it really hasn't been difficult having this nutritional smart tube in place.  Yesterday I was able to clean my townhouse in Durham, load luggage and other items in my car, work the busiest day we have had this year, and drive 3 hours back to Lenoir last night. I slept great last night.  Today I have a busy day planned.  I have to go to the Hickory office and administer Botox to some patients, meet with my investment advisor, and pick up some medical supplies.   In other words, the nutritional smart tube is not impairing my activity in any way.

Don't forget to register for the KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  You can get more info about this and the KE Diet at www.paweightloss.com.  You can find out even more at www.kediet.com.  Also, don't forget to check me out on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment