Thursday, February 20, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON YESTERDAY


Thursday February 20th

Yesterday came and went.  I did all of my testing (as I mentioned in my previous post I would do).  My weight went down by another pound to 251 even.  So my total weight loss is 9.4 pounds since mid-day Saturday.  I am starting day 6 today.  My next weigh in will be tomorrow morning from my home over in Lenoir.   The InBody 720 showed that I had lost some fat and some lean mass.  I was a little concerned about the lean mass loss, so I will probably add a little protein to my feeding mixture to minimize this.  The Korr CardioCoach CO2 revealed by metabolic rate to have dropped by about 200 calories per day – kind of a bummer.  However, when you lose weight your metabolic rate drops and so I expected this.  This phenomenon makes losing weight much harder when you get closer to your goal weight (as many of you undoubtedly know from experience).  Anyway, the testing gives me a good picture of what my body is doing so that I can make adjustments. 

Another thought before I end this post – I am sure that this experience could be taken to “another level” if I was doing the KE Diet concurrently with somebody close to me (like my spouse, etc.).  I think that having a “battle buddy” would be motivating, uplifting, and fun.  I have always thought that teamwork is very powerful. With this thought in mind, I will probably offer a discount on this service if two close friends or family members decide to do this together.   I will check in again tomorrow – keep following me on our social sites and don’t for get to sign up for the free KE Diet giveaway!

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment