Monday, February 24, 2014

Tube Out - Final Results In

Alright everybody, I had my Nutritional Smart Tube removed today and the final weigh in has been done.  Please observe the picture below.


As you might recall, I started at 260.4.  My total weight loss then is 20.2 pounds in just about 10 full days on the KE Diet!!!

I have 2 conclusions about the KE Diet at this point.  First, it is exactly as advertised - 5-10% of your body weight in 10 days.  Another description is "you could lose up to 20 pounds in 10 days."  The KE Diet delivered as advertised for me.  Second, this has been a terrific jumpstart to my diet efforts.  Both my body's physiology and psychology are adjusted and ready to do a low carbohydrate, calorie restricted diet that will continue to produce more weight loss.

I feel great, and I am really motivated about my efforts.  Make sure and follow the rest of my social sites for continued details.  Tomorrow, I will be posting more reflections on my KE Diet experience, so please check back.  I am now transitioning unto Health-Wise meal replacement shakes twice a day and 1 full meal in addition to that.  You will want to follow that progress also.  I will repeat the KE Diet again for 10 days starting on March the 7th.

Also, remember that my office still teaches the normal diets that we always have and we still prescribe medicine to help you.  None of that has changed.  The KE Diet is just a new service offering.  Please register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  To register go to www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment