Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm Starting Day 8 of the KE Diet

A Quick Review

Yesterday was day 7.  I stayed busy.  I took Barney to the Vet.  I saw three patients at the Hickory office and administered Botox to them.  I picked up supplies from the Medical Supply store.  I had a short meeting with my investment advisor.  I filled up my tank with gas.  I went to the grocery store to get "chewy treats" for my 4 Yorkies.  I shopped at Barnes and Nobles, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Best Buy.  Along the way, I answered a lot of questions about the KE Diet, and the people asking were very receptive to the idea.  Why am I saying all of this?  The Nutritional Smart Tube and the KE Diet have not prevented me from doing what I normally do.  I did not have to take vacation from work or otherwise seclude myself so I could do the KE Diet.  I have embraced this weight loss journey - it is a good thing, and I am not going to quit living my life normally because I am taking measures to lose weight and get healthy.

So, what has the KE Diet done for me?  At the end of 7 days my weight is down another 2.2 pounds and my total weight loss is 15 pounds in 7 days! My energy level is excellent and I have had very little in the way of real hunger.  It has been very uplifting to see my weight dropping like this.  In other words, the KE Diet has been and excellent jumpstart for my weight loss efforts.



Check out my website - www.paweightloss.com and www.kediet.com for more details on the KE Diet.  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment