Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 9 of the KE Diet

Progress



So, this is the morning weight in for 2/23.  I have lost another 1.8 pounds from yesterday and a total now of 16.8 pounds in 8 days.  I have one more full day ahead of me, and the Nutritional Smart Tube will come out tomorrow.  Starting tomorrow, I will transition unto a low carb diet that uses Health-Wise meal replacement shakes.  I will continue to post on all of our social sites about this and you can continue to follow all of my progress.

There were some keys to my success yesterday.  First, I stayed busy.  I made a list of things to do, which included washing the car, running some errands, doing some yard work, taking the dogs for a walk, and some textbook reading (outside in the afternoon sun).  Trust me, it keeps your mind off of food and drink, and it makes your body feel good.  Second, I purposely avoided the television because it is full of advertisements for food and drink.  These ads can provoke a bunch of emotions and thoughts that are counterproductive to me losing weight.  Avoiding these kinds of cues keeps you from desiring food and from experiencing a "false sense of hunger".  Finally, I reminded myself of my goals - to lose 41 pounds of fat.  My challenge is to stay on task.  Good leaders set goals for their organizations.  They bring the entire organization on board with the goals.  They constantly re-evaluate their progress and keep the organization focused on those goals.  You must also do this with dieting and lifestyle change.  It is important to stay on task and not to "wander aimlessly" or lose focus and motivation.

Just a quick final note - I am giving YouTube a day off today, so I'm no producing a video today.  Yesterday's video will be posted today.  The final weigh in is tomorrow and that will appear here and on Facebook and Twitter.  There will also be a YouTube video made on Monday.  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  Details about this and the KE Diet can be found at www.paweightloss.com

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment