Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cycle 2 of the KE Diet

So, yesterday afternoon I started cycle 2 of the KE Diet.  I had my tube placed yesterday and even filmed it and placed it on YouTube!  I want you to check it out - http://youtu.be/M8XTziqI9H8.  You can also check out an interview with one of my patients who is starting day 5 of the KE Diet - http://youtu.be/ytO9TDH9BSo.

Now, since stopping cycle one of the KE Diet, 10 days before, I quickly gained about 5 pounds of water weight.  Over the 10 days, I lost a couple pounds of that, and when I started yesterday my weight was 242.6.   Today I weighed in and I am back to my ending weight 240.2.


This cycle my goal is to get into the 220's.  Since I weigh less than I did when I started cycle one, it seems unlikely that I can lose 20 pounds this time - but we shall see.  So keep following this blog and my social sites to see my progress.  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  For details visit www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment