Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm Still Losing Weight!

I'm starting day 7 of the 2nd cycle of the KE diet today - I have completed 6 full days.  My weight this am is 235.2


That means that I have lost 7.4 pounds on cycle 2 of the KE Diet.  I am hoping to crack 230 pounds by the end of the weekend when the tube comes out.

I have been thinking about how quickly I repeated the KE Diet - so, I did if from February 15-25 and then restarted it 10 days later on March 7.  In retrospect, I feel that waiting 30 days or so between cycles  is probably the better move.  It would give my body a chance to fully re-adjust from losing 20 pounds so quickly.  Its just a thought and I have no firm science to support this idea - just a thought.

Anyway, I am happy with my progress, and my patient Cathy Gebhart lost a total of 12 pounds in 10 days.  I have other patients starting the KE Diet, and I will keep everybody updated on how things are going with them.  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  The deadline is Monday at 7pm.  You can find details on how to register at www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad I discovered your blog, thanks for sharing. I want to talk to my doctor about weight loss. I have changed my eating habits and started exercising more but there is still weight I can't lose no matter what. I just want it gone.

    http://halsamd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article about the weight loss.But i would suggest you to follow a Gm diet diet for Losing weigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article about losing weight. I'm really glad I've discovered your blog.
    Great tips are here for weight loss ! Thanks for sharing!


    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete