Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Low Carb Lifestyle

So the last 24 hours was a diet success.  I ran 3 miles, had adequate amounts of protein and fat and stayed under 20 grams of carbohydrate.  Last night I attended a low carb support group meeting at the Spartacus Restaurant in Durham.  It is organized by Eric Westman, MD from Duke University.  He is the leader of the low carb movement in this country and has been a big inspiration to me.  I met a lot of great people at the meeting, most of whom have lost a lot of weight and became healthy by adopting a low carb lifestyle.  Jimmy Moore was in attendance and he is a noted low carb author and blogger.  It was great to meet him and he even autographed one of his books for me.

The group facilitator was a very nice lady named Lynne Ivey.  She is very inspirational.  She lost 200 pounds in 24 months and has kept it off rocking the low carb lifestyle.  She looks great!  Lynne is a Low Carb Lifestyle Coach and would be an excellent mentor for somebody who wants to go Low Carb and lose a large amount of weight and then keep it off while continuing a Low Carb lifestyle.  Her web address is www.thelowcarblifestylecoach.com.  All in all, a great time was had by everybody.  I love to hang around like-minded folks who want to eat the right way.  It helps me stay on track.

This morning I had a KE patient come in for their day 3 weight in.  She started on Monday at 11am.  So at 8am this morning, only 45 hours into the KE Diet, she has already lost 4 pounds!!  Awesome. Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  You can get details on how to register at www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is extremely brilliant. Quality contents are here.
    I'm very glad that I've discovered your blog.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete