Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm almost 3 full days into Cycle 2

So, I started Friday afternoon and it is now Monday morning.  This afternoon, I will have completed 72 hours on the KE Diet Cycle 2.  My weight this morning was 238 even.  I now have lost 4.6 pounds since starting on Friday.  As expected, it is coming off a little slower than last cycle - I weigh less than I did previously.  Hopefully, I can break 230 in this cycle.  If I do, I will have lost 30 pounds in 30 days! Yesterday went well.  I stayed busy during the dinner time hours by running errands, etc.  This took my mind off of dinner and I did not experience hunger.

What I can say about this diet, is that it has really made me examine consuming food in a different light.  It has given me much more control over food and beverage consumption - both portion size and food quality.  I am now much more capable of picking the right thing and consuming it in the right amount.  Don't forget to register for the KE Diet Giveaway on Monday March 17th (one week from today).  Details can be found at www.paweightloss.com.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is extremely brilliant. Quality contents are here.
    I'm very glad that I've discovered your blog.

    Goji Berry Magro

    ReplyDelete