Sunday, March 16, 2014

Cycle 2 Over - The Tube is Out

Alright everybody, here is the deal - my weight before the start of the basketball game was 230.4.  I removed the tube.  So in 10 days I went from 242.6 to 230.4 - a total of 12.2 pounds.  I started my first cycle of the KE Diet on February 15th at 260.4.  In 29 days I lost a total of 30 pounds even!  Now I have to transition into ongoing weight loss, and I really feel the KE experience has prepared me for this.

Tomorrow is the last day to register for the free KE Diet giveaway.  Don't forget to register. The details can be found at www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

2 comments:

  1. I am wheelchair bound and I need to lose about fifty lbs. Will any weight loss doctor know how to create a weight loss plan for me, though I am disabled? Who has a weight loss doctor they would recommend?

    bryanflake1984| http://halsamd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much delighted to come across into your blog.
    Your blog is extremely brilliant with all informative post.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete