Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Progress Update

Hello Everybody, I am back from a few days of "social media vacation."  So here is the update on my progress.  I am continuing meal replacement shakes twice daily.  I am having one "real meal" in the evening.  My appetite is well controlled and my portion sizes have been much smaller since completing the first cycle of the KE Diet.  I have been exercising 4-5 days per week and this has included both cardio and resistance exercises.

When I went off the KE Diet, I gained a couple pounds of water weight back and this is coming off.  I will be starting cycle 2 of the KE Diet on Friday afternoon.  I will attempt to get some video footage of Dr. Eric Westman putting the tube in and post it on our YouTube website.  I will continue to have insightful updates on a daily basis on numerous topics relating to the KE Diet, my progress, and weight loss in general.  So, please follow along.

Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March 17th.  Details about the registration can be found at www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment