Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starting Day 9 of KE - One Day to Go

Hello all, sorry for the absence of a blog yesterday - I got very busy and just didn't have a chance to do it.  Two more patients started the KE Diet yesterday, and that amongst other things kept me busy.  So, it is now Saturday morning and tomorrow the tube is coming out!  My weight this morning is 232.2.  I'm holding out hope that I can make 230 by tomorrow when the tube comes out.  Please stay tuned for my final update tomorrow, but I won't stop blogging after that.  I am on a journey to get my body weight and my body fat down and the KE Diet is part of this process, but my lifestyle changes are also part of the process, and I don't want you to miss out on that part.

My patient Cathy Gebhart is doing great.  I spoke with her yesterday, and she is still in ketosis and still losing weight.  She had the Nutritional Smart Tube removed Wednesday.  She is remaining disciplined and motivated and she feels great.  I had a chance to meet her husband and he is doing a great job of supporting her.  I will be following up on her twice weekly to make sure she stays on track.  Cathy is a great example of someone who is ready to do the KE Diet.  She is extremely motivated, she is committed to the idea of adopting a low carb lifestyle, she did not mind incorporating the Nutritional Smart Tube into her life, and she did not have a bunch of excuses.  Excuses you say?  That's right!  No making excuses for why the tube wouldn't work with her lifestyle, no excuses for why she couldn't break the love affair with carbs, and no excuses for why she can't make make weight loss and lifestyle changes the number one priority in her life right now.

If you think you have the same "No Excuse Mentality" that Cathy has, then I think you are ready for the KE Diet.  This is the biggest step - deciding if you are ready.  If you think you are, then I want to talk with you. Please let me or the office staff know, and I will take it from there.  Monday, March 17th at 7pm is the drawing for a free KE Diet Treatment.  Don't forget to register.  

Wickham

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice and informative.
    I've learnt many new things from your blog.
    I've been following your blog for a long time.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great post. Your post is really valuable and help me a lot.Waiting for your next similar post.

    תוכנה לניהול מסעדות

    ReplyDelete

  3. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.My Health Beauty Concerns

    ReplyDelete