Thursday, March 6, 2014

Some More About KE

Tomorrow - March 7 - I will restart another 10 days of the KE Diet.  Dr. Westman will insert my Nutritional Smart Tube.  If you will follow our YouTube site, you will be able to see video of me having the tube inserted.  Make sure and check this out.  Also, starting next Monday I will be posting a daily video with the tube in so you can see how its going.  For those of you following on Facebook, Twitter, and this Blog you will be getting daily updates on my weight, my progress, my experiences, etc.

My KE patient that started on Monday at 11 am weighed this morning and has lost another 2.6 pounds in the last 24 hours.  She has lost 6 pounds in just under 3 days, and is doing really well.  I have several more patients that will be starting the KE Diet this month.  Its catching on!  Don't forget to register for the free KE Diet giveaway on Monday March the 17th - details can be found at www.paweightloss.com.

Wickham

1 comment:

  1. It's really a nice blog with some great tips and informative post.
    Thank you so much.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete